- You cannot add "Cold-enamel Champlevé Masterclass with Liz Sabol" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Whatever level of metal clay experience you have, this free play day is for you! Come and join other metal clay artists in a day of fun, laughter, sharing and maybe working on something for yourself.
Whatever level of metal clay experience you have, this play day is for you! Come and join other metal clay artists in a day of fun, laughter, sharing and maybe working on something for yourself. The metal clay community is one of sharing and support for all levels of artist. Bring along your latest makes, something that’s not quite working, something you’re proud of or something you need help with. Or just bring lunch and hang out with your tribe – you know, those people who love metal clay as much as you do and love to talk about it!
Julia Rai will be around all day to make the drinks – tea and coffee are always available – and offer help and advice if you need it. This is a great opportunity to get lots of help and advice from Julia and all the other people who come on the play day.
There is no charge for this play day but you will need to book a place. We can accommodate up to 10 students working at a desk but if you are just coming for the coffee and chat, then we can get more people in. Check out who else might be interested in coming for the play day on the Metal Clay Fun with AMCAW Facebook group!
Timings: 10am – 5pm
You are welcome to come and go as you please, there’s no need to stay all day – unless you’re having such a good time you don’t want to leave! But you’ll have to go at 5pm, Julia needs to go home sometime!
What do I need to bring?
- Nothing – except lunch if you’re going to stay for the day!
- If you have any favourite tools you can bring them if you want to work on your own designs during the day
- If you need help with something, bring it along and see if anyone can help sort out your problem
- Bring a notebook if you want to remember any nuggets of information you get during the day
- If you’ve got something you’re particularly proud of, bring it in, we’d love to see it!
Anything else I need to know about the Play Day?
We have a small shop in the studio so you can check out the tools and supplies we have in stock. If you need to buy clay, stones or other bits and pieces we probably have it. If you know you need something specific, please let us know before the play day so we can make sure it’s here for you.