This is a one day metal clay workshop to make a miniature hollow teddy bear with Polish metal clay artist and tutor Anna Mazon. 10g fine silver metal clay is included in the price of this class. You can save money by booking this class together with the Fantasy Eye Pendant class with Anna which runs from Wednesday 20th – Friday 22nd April 2022. Click here to book the Anna Mazon workshop bundle at a reduction of £51 and with the option to pay by instalments.
This class will run on Saturday 23rd April 2022.
3 in stock
This is a one day metal clay workshop which will teach you how to make a miniature hollow teddy bear. The class is taught by Polish metal clay artist and tutor Anna Mazon. 10g fine silver metal clay is included in the price of this class so you won’t need to bring any clay with you. You’ll save money by booking this class together with Anna’s Fantasy Eye Pendant class which runs from Wednesday 20th – Friday 22nd April 2022. Click here to book the Anna Mazon workshop bundle at a reduction of £51 saving you money. You also have the option to pay by instalments for this class allowing you to spread the cost.
This class will run on Saturday 23rd April 2022
Timings: 10am – 5pm
As usual with Anna Mazon’s classes, it will be packed with lots of different techniques so you’ll learn all kinds of new skills. This one day class is for those who love tiny, cute creatures. Creating a tiny hollow teddy bear allows you to save on clay. And it’s not as difficult as it might seem. It’s just about following certain steps and using your imagination. When you’ve mastered the skills on this class, you’ll be able to make all kinds of hollow forms. Your teddy bear can hold a tiny heart or have a miniature tie or maybe a necklace. This class is about playing with miniature shapes and you’ll have a lot of fun while you play!
You will learn working in a small scale, building tiny, hollow elements and creating details in both wet and dry clay.
What are the main objectives of this teddy bear workshop?
- learn to make petite hollow shapes
- try your hand at sculpting in wet clay
- try your hand at creating fine details in dry clay
- learn different ways of creating textures in dry clay
- learn different ways of finishing fired pieces to get different looks
What does the price include?
10g Art Clay Silver
What do I need to bring?
- If you have any favourite tools please bring them so you’re working with confidence.
- You will need a fine file (really, really important – fine, round file with a pointy end please!) This is essential for working in dry clay and will ensure you can develop your skills.
- Something with a pointy end.
- A stainless steel burnisher/toothpick/needle tool etc.
- Scalpel blades or something similar.